Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to help students think through the importance of social, legal, and ethical issues that may arise with their product or service and the implications of decisions made within those frameworks. It is designed to help the learners understand ethical and legal issues related to marketing practices. This knowledge helps to prevent such issues when developing the marketing strategies in their marketing plan. The executive overview of the marketing plan is not a summary and conclusion, but an overview of what the plan entails and what it does not address.
Make sure to cover all topics listed in this assignment, current and from past weeks.
Producing and marketing a product without regard to ethical, legal, and social considerations is detrimental to the overall success of any company.
Assess in a maximum of 700 words the ethical, legal, and social issues affecting your product or service in two markets: the United States and one international market. Domestic market generally means the market where the company headquarters are located. If you choose a domestic market that is not the U.S., then your other market is required to be the U.S. marketplace. This should added to the Target Market section of your Marketing Plan. This week 6 assignment should be placed in item #6 of the paper outline.
Include the following:
- Develop a process to monitor and control marketing performance.
- This process could be a flowchart but a flowchart is not required (flowcharts do not count towards your word count requirement).
This section is part of item #7 of the week six assignment (see below for the seven components of the assignment.)
Formulate a maximum 350-word executive summary including at a minimum the following elements:
- Required executive summary elements:
- Strategic Objectives
- Products or Services
- Resources Needed
- Projected Outcomes (3 years)
This section is part of item #1 of the week six assignment (see below for the seven components of the assignment.)
THE ASSIGNMENT OUTLINE (please title each sections with both the section number and the section title as listed below).
Integrate the previous weeks’ sections, and incorporate corrections and suggestions from the instructor’s weekly feedback. The marketing plan should be a minimum of 3,850 words and include the following:
- Incorporate Executive Summary (Week 6)
- Incorporate Understanding Target Markets (Week 2)
- Incorporate Promotion and the Product Life Cycle (Week 3)
- Incorporate Price and Channel Strategy (Week 4)
- Incorporate Marketing Communication and Brand Strategy (Week 5)
- Legal, Social and Ethical Considerations (Week 6)
- Develop a process to monitor and control marketing performance (Week 6)
Cite a minimum of three peer-reviewed references.
Include all peer-reviewed references from the previous weeks’ individual assignments in your marketing plan.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.