Sonny’s Blues By James Baldwin
1. Quote directly in each paragraph from primary and secondary sources
2. Analyze the story while incorporating Irony, symbolism and conflict. For example explain how a character is symbolic and or ironic and explain how the irony or symbolism is relevant to the other.
3. Explain how each of the literary terms work with each other(Irony, symbolism, conflict)
4. Need 12 sources, seven direct literary sources and 5 outside sources that would explain the history and background of the story.
5. 1 inch margins, 12 size font in Times New Roman, and double spaced
6. Has to be 7 pages not including the works cited page, which is also needed 7. Each body paragraph must be a minimum of 10 sentences