Ethics in business relationships include both the external and internal relationships that develop around the organization. For this assignment, you will focus on the internal relationships that develop inside the organization. Studies have indicated the more positive the environment within the organization, the more productive the employees.
Research one or a combination of these job-related topics found within organizations: job discrimination; sexual harassment; bullying or unsafe working conditions.
1. Briefly describe the issue.
2. Analyze the impact on overall morale, relationships within the organization and ultimately overall productivity levels.
3. Research a minimum of one company that was caught up in this type of issue.
4. What best practices might a company implement to avoid negative behavior within their organization?
5. How would you rate the ethical practices of the company that you chose (excellent, fair or poor)? Explain.
Your response should include an introduction, thesis statement, and a clear discussion of the questions/topics above. It should be a minimum of two double-spaced pages. You are required to use at least two credible references. All sources
used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations and be cited per APA guidelines.