sentences min. to each question. book is “a history of world societies.volume2 since 1450” 9th edition
Directions: Answer the questions listed below. Your response to each question should be 10 to 15 sentences in length and provide strong examples and details.
1. How were the three Islamic empires established, and what types of governments did they setup? How did Christians, Jews, Hindus, and other non-Muslims fare under Islamic states?
2. What sort of state and society developed in China after the Mongols were ousted?
3. How did Japan change during 1400 to 1600, a period of political instability, and what was life like in Japan during the Tokugawa peace?
4. How did the sea link the countries of East Asia? What happened when Europeans entered this Maritime sphere?
5. Why and how did the French Revolution take a radical turn, entailing terror at home and war with European powers?
6. Why did Napoleon Bonaparte assume control of France and much of Europe, and what factors led to his downfall?
7. How did the American Revolution lead colonists to forge a new, independent nation?
8. Little is known about Toussaint L? Overture. What was unique about his life?
9. What were the origins of the Industrial Revolution in Britain? How did these origins develop between 1780 and 1850?