worldview assignment course is RLGN 104 Liberty U
WORLDVIEW ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE TEXT IN READ
- Answer the following questions in 3 clearly separate parts I, II, III (450–900 words).
- Be sure to answer every question.
- Meeting the minimum word count as required for each paragraph is important.
- Do NOT include the question as part of your word count
- Direct quotations should be short and limited.
- Quotations and material used from other sources should be cited using APA or Turabian.
- Check your work for spelling and grammatical errors.
- Be sure to do your own work, do not plagiarize.
- Please make sure to include a cover page and a bibliography page with your paper.
- Preferred font is Times New Roman size 12
- The spacing between the lines is double, not 1 or 1.5
- Part One: What is a worldview? Define what the term “worldview” means. Use descriptive phrases to support your definition. (50 words)
- Part Two: Articulate the biblical/Christian Worldview (what is believed) for each of the following 5 questions. Give 2 relevant scripture references for each of the five questions below (do not write out the verses) to support why it is believed. (300 words)
- The Question of Origin –
- The Question of Identity –
- The Question of Meaning/Purpose –
- The Question of Morality –
- The Question of Destiny –
III. Part Three: How might/should a biblical worldview influence the way you [Refer specifically to how biblical worldview beliefs influence your answer] choose only two of these: (100 words)
- …think about, treat, and speak to others on a daily basis?
- …voting in local or national elections?
- …treat/interact with the environment and non-human creation?
- …decide a future career (what you will choose and/or how you will carry it out)?
This assignment is due by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week