Please follow these guidelines:
- Start with the U.S. Census data and review Educational Attainment in the United States: 2015 (Links to an external site.) and go as far back as you can to research your group. You will want to track change over time in: number of people identified as part of this group, income range, and education reported. Compare and contrast to â€œmajority whitesâ€ (some groups have been followed for years or decades, but others have not, so you will need to do some digging). Visit Educational Attainment in the United States: 2015 – Detailed Tables (Links to an external site.) to view other groups.
- Address these questions:
- How has education helped your group to improve over time, or has it? (research beyond the Census stats needed here)
- Are the promises made about education actually being fulfilled? Why or why not? (real sociology-type question)
- What other factors may be at play here?
- Discuss the facts you have located and the interplay of these to build to a logical and informed conclusion. Have you found any solutions in your research for the issue? If so, include them in your discussion/conclusion, along with your own ideas about how education can and cannot help people improve their socioeconomic status.
Additional Requirements and Resources:
- A minimum of four resources from academic publications found in the Excelsior Library
- 750 â€“ 1250 words of writing. This does not include the title page or reference page. Please organize your paper based upon the approved outline and your faculty feedback.
- Grammatically correct sentences. If you need assistance, free tutoring is available through Smarthinking. You can link to it under â€œFree Tutoringâ€ in your Table of Contents. To receive assistance on how to write essays, you can refer to the Excelsior OWL (Links to an external site.).
- Use APA citation guidelines. If you need assistance, please refer to either of the following online writing labs:
- Purdue OWL (Links to an external site.)
- Excelsior OWL (Links to an external site.)
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.