For this Assignment, you will use technology and the writing skills you have learned thus far to create a digital media presentation appropriate for sharing outside of the classroom environment.
You will use the draft of your media presentation to develop a slide presentation or video that is designed to have a strong impact on the audience. Your digital media presentation is not necessarily testing your design skills, though you should certainly try to practice the design suggestions provided in the WC resources. More importantly, you are practicing your composition skills by combining text and images to compel your audience to recognize the importance of your argument for change. The digital media presentation should have the following characteristics:
- Slide presentation or video format (contact your instructor for prior approval if you have a different idea for your digital media presentation)
- Contains at least 8–10 slides (slide presentation, not including the title and references slide) or lasts approximately 45 seconds to 1 minute (video)
- Research from at least four reliable sources to support the main message, including graphics
- Minimally, two visuals (e.g., photo, table, diagram, chart, etc.)
- Research and visuals are cited in APA citation format, both in-text and on a References slide or in a separate Word document. You need to quote material taken directly from a source. The same standards for documenting sources apply to a presentation that apply to an essay.
- A clear argument for change in your community or workplace (the one you have been writing about throughout the course)
- Designed with a specific audience in mind in order to motivate your viewers to take action or change how they think about the topic
Noted below are the specific requirements for this unit’s Assignment:
- Title page/slide with the presentation title, your name, and course information
- If you are submitting a video, Vimeo® , PowToon, Prezi, etc., please submit a separate Word document with the title page, references page, a link to the presentation, and the text for your presentation
- References to sources, including graphics, are cited in APA 6th Edition style both in-text and on a separate References slide
See the following KUWC resources for further guidance on APA manuscript formatting and APA citation formatting:
Click the following link to access the grading rubric your instructor will use when assessing your Assignment: Unit 9 Assignment Rubric
Click the following link to see a sample Assignment: Unit 9 Assignment Sample
You can also review a video version of the same presentation by following this link to YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2OJH5tbr2k.
Submitting your Unit 9 Assignment:
When you are ready to submit your Unit 9 Assignment, go to the Unit 9 Assignment Dropbox and attach your work.
If you are submitting digital media other than a PowerPoint, you may create a Word document with the title page, references page, a link to the presentation, and the text for your presentation.
To view your graded work, come back to the Dropbox or go to the Gradebook after your instructor has evaluated it.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Click the following link to access the grading rubric your instructor will use when assessing your Assignment: Unit 9 Assignment Rubric appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.