COMPUTER SCIENCE TEST 3July 12, 2019
Analyze the spectrum of health care facilities that exist in the U.S.July 12, 2019
BIOL-1409 Laboratory Exam 1 Review
Unit 1: Lab Safety
- There are no questions from this Lab on the Lab Exam.
Unit 2: Taxonomy
- Apply Linnaean’s classification system to analyze relatedness.
- Explain how advances in taxonomy such as phylogenetics have changed the way organisms are classified.
- Compare and contrast binomial nomenclature and common names.
Unit 3: Bacteria & Archaea
- Identify characteristics of prokaryotes including morphology and energy production.
- Distinguish between prokaryotes that are autotrophic, heterotrophic and chemotrophic.
- Distinguish between prokaryotes based on their morphology including cocci, bacilli, and spirilla.
- Describe the structure of bacterial DNA.
Unit 4: Protista
- Describe the diversity and complexity of organisms classified under Protista.
- Compare and contrast protist motility including pseudopodia, cilia, and flagella.
- Distinguish between protists that are autotrophic, heterotrophic, and mixotrophic.
- Distinguish between filamentous forming and colony associating protists.
Unit 5: Plant Circulation
- Compare and contrast the structure and function of xylem and phloem in plant circulation.
- Hypothesize what factors affect transpiration rate.
- Explain the role water plays in transpiration.
- Compare and contrast transpiration with non-vascular water consumption.
Unit 6: Plant Reproduction
- Compare and contrast vascular and non-vascular plant reproduction.
- Compare and contrast structure and function of bisexual and unisexual plants including gymnosperms and angiosperms.
- Identify plants as non-seed forming and seed forming.
- Explain alternation of generations during a plant’s life cycle.
- Apply double fertilization to angiosperms.
Unit 7: Fungi
- Distinguish characteristics between the four major phyla of the fungi kingdom.
- Connect decomposers and saprophytes including hyphae and mycelium.
- Hypothesize why fungi have different and complex reproduction techniques including spores and dikaryon.
- Describe the commercial uses of fungi.
Unit 8: Laboratory Exam 1
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
Compare and contrast binomial nomenclature and common names. was first posted on July 12, 2019 at 11:29 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"