Comparing interprofessional approaches (nursing and midwifery) to an ethical issue
1. Discuss national and international ethical frameworks for health care that influence ethical decision making in practice;
2. Explain the Code of Ethics relevant to different health disciplines, and identify if there are no such Codes and how this may influence decision making and patient care in scenarios where there is an ethical dilemma.
3. Differentiate between ethical and legal issues in health care in consenting vulnerable patients cohorts
4. Identify social and spiritual factors that influence the health professional values and beliefs in ethical decision making
5. Apply ethical normative frameworks that a health professional may appeal to in defending their position, individually and collaboratively, on moral and ethical dilemmas encountered practice
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”
The post Comparing interprofessional approaches (nursing and midwifery) to an ethical issue appeared first on Psychology Homework.