IT MUST BE DONE ON INDIA!
You will be required to research and present your country’s correctional system. Presentations should be well researched and prepared. The presentations should cover some of the same topics discussed in class.
Some areas to focus on include:
- Incarceration rate, numbers, trends, and other stats
- Jails and prisons (is there a difference in your country or is all one system)
- Goals of corrections (retribution, incapacitation, rehabilitation, deterrence, or restorative justice)
- Typical of correctional client
- Rights of prisoners/inmates
- Architectural design (campus, telephone pole, etc.) and a typical cell for an inmate
- Inmate code
- Rates of violence
- Institutional Management include the org chart (if possible) and the role of the officers
- Intermediate sanctions
- Death penalty
Please see the PowerPoint attached for topic examples. You can add any additional content that you believe is important. Country project example.pptx
Feel free to add your own flare! You can use any type of PowerPoint design and font as long as it is legible. Please include pictures/graphs relevant to your country and the topics that you are covering. Visuals are always good on PowerPoints.
You must provide me with your works cited information in appropriate APA format. I am looking for at least 7 reliable sources (Wikipedia is not a reliable source). This can be listed on your last slides.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Country presentation(india) | Corrections and Penology | University of Central Florida first appeared on nursing writers.