Project Paper Assignment Instructions
This written project and your project presentation are due as detailed in the â€œCOURSE SCHEDULEâ€.
This Project Paper is an individual assignment.
The company you select for this Project Paper is up to you; however, it must be a publicly traded company whose financials are available on the internet. You will be preparing an Executive Summary regarding the company you chose. This assignment requires a written paper and a presentation, which is due as detailed in the â€œCourse Scheduleâ€.
For this Project Paper, please use the following resources:
(1) Internet or other resources including the library; (2) The Annual Report for your company which can be located on the internet. (For a sample of what financials look like, see Appendix C in the back of the textbook, starting on page C-1. Nike, Inc. financials are shown there).
The requirements for this assignment are listed below:
Acquire a copy of your companyâ€s most recent Annual Report, and other information about the companyâ€s history, etc., for this assignment by using the Internet or other resources. You will need the Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Statement of Cash Flows.
Prepare a 750- to 1,000-word written Executive Summary Report, using the information contained in the companyâ€s balance sheet and income statement, the Internet or other resources, answering the following questions. (Note: The annual reporting period and fiscal year mean year-end numbers).
Please make sure your written paper includes answers to the following questions:
1. Company history: When was the company founded? By whom? List other historical facts.
2. Who is the audit firm for the company?
3. What stock exchange is the company listed on? What is their ticker symbol?
4. How much cash and cash equivalents did the company have at the end of its 2 most recent annual reporting periods?
5. What were the companyâ€s total current assets at the end of its 2 most recent annual reporting periods?
6. What were the two largest current assets at the end of its 2 most recent annual reporting periods?
7. What were the companyâ€s total assets at the end of its 2 most recent annual reporting periods?
8. What amount of accounts payable did the company have at the end of its 2 most recent annual reporting periods?
9. What were the companyâ€s total current liabilities at the end of its 2 most recent annual reporting periods?
10. What were the companyâ€s total liabilities and shareholdersâ€ equity at the end of its 2 most recent annual reporting periods?
11. What were the companyâ€s revenues (or net revenues) for the last 2 annual reporting periods?
12. Besides reporting numbers you need to provide some analysis such as increase decrease, percentage change, or any ratios you might find useful to explain changes in the financials of the company you chose.
After you complete your paper, prepare a 5-10 minute presentation using PowerPoint to summarize your findings (NOT REQUIRED FOR DISTANCE LEARNING CLASSES).
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post course research paper instructions appeared first on The Nursing Hub.