For this assignment, you will provide a long answer essay response to each of the questions below. For each question, you are encouraged to use the peer-reviewed resources provided throughout the units to support your responses. Please do not copy and paste the whole question into the document. Rather, provide the question number (1-4) and a brief heading that correlates with each section of the grading rubric. (Example: 1. Seven Dimensions)
- Choose one of the articles provided below. Use the Baer, Wolf and Risley (1968) article to provide a discussion for each of the seven dimensions.
- Theimann-Bourque, K., Brady, N., McGuff, S., Stump, K., & Naylor, A. (2016). Picture exchange communication system and pals: A peer-mediated augmentative and alternative communication intervention for minimally verbal preschoolers with autism. Journal of Speech, Language, Hearing Research, 59(5), 1133-1145. Retrieved from
- Craig A. R. (2010). Self-administered behavior modification to reduce nail biting: Incorporating simple technology to ensure treatment integrity. Behavior Analysis in Practice, 3, 38-41. Retrieved from
- Delli Bovi, G.M., Vladescu, J.C., DeBar, R.M., Carroll, R.A., & Sarokoff, R.A., (2017). Using video modeling with voice-over instruction to train public school staff to implement a preference assessment. Behavior Analysis in Practice, 10, 72 – 76. Retrieved from
Summarize the article in 1 to 2 paragraphs. Include a brief description of the research question(s), the method, setting, and subjects, the research design, and a summary of the results.
Discuss each dimension in 1 to 2 paragraphs and provide specific details from the study you chose in support of each dimension. (3-4 pages total)
- Read the Case Study. Provide the following information based on the information provided: (4-6 pages)
- Operational definition of the behaviors.
- Determine what kind of data recording method(s) are most appropriate for each behavior w/rationale explaining your decisions?
- Create a hypothetical set of data for each behavior identified in the case, providing your data collection using the following forms:
- Duration Recording Sheet
- Frequency Recording Sheet
- Interval Data Recording Sheet
- Latency Recording Sheet
- Graph the behaviors using a simple line graph, making sure to use proper ABA graphing conventions, and providing a figure caption.
- Discuss how you would account for reliability and validity in your measurement procedures.
- Be at least 8-10 pages in length
- Follow assignment directions (review grading rubric for best results).
- Use correct APA formatting per the APA Publication Manual, 7th Edition.
- Title Page
- Use proper headings for each question
- Reference Page
- Demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard English.
- Be written in Standard English and be clear, specific, and error-free. If needed, be sure to use Writing Resources for help.
Submitting your Assignment
Save your Word document in a location that you will remember with your full name and the class number. When you are ready, submit it to the unit Dropbox labeled Assignment.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard English. Be written in Standard English and be clear, specific, and error-free. If needed, be sure to use Writing Resources for help first appeared on nursing writers.
The post Demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard English. Be written in Standard English and be clear, specific, and error-free. If needed, be sure to use Writing Resources for help appeared first on nursing writers.