Determining a Sampling Strategy and Measurement Plan
In this discussion, you will describe your sampling and measurement plan for answering key evaluation questions for your program evaluation proposal. This is an extended discussion and should be 300–400 words. The insights you gain from this discussion will help you complete your Unit 8 assignment.
At the beginning of your post, again briefly provide the following information about your proposed program evaluation for your peers’ review:
- Clinical area of concern.
- Clinical intervention to be evaluated.
After completing the multimedia piece in this unit that describes reliability and validity issues in selecting samples and measures, provide the following information about your program evaluation plan:
- The proposed sampling procedure (with rationale for your choice).
- The proposed recruitment procedure (with rationale for your choice).
- The proposed data collection strategy for the quantitative components of your study (for example, a test, measure, or some other way of measuring responses, symptoms, or attitudes).
- The proposed data collection strategy for the qualitative components of your study (for example, a recording of interviews, journaling entries, or narrative written responses).
- Reliability, validity, and credibility information, including a justification for how your sampling and measurement plan will provide reliable, valid, and credible information.
For this discussion, include current APA style citations for at least four scholarly resources that support your evaluation plan. This may be a combination of book sources and at least two peer-reviewed journal articles.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Determining a Sampling Strategy and Measurement Plan appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.