Is there a deadline that will affect the timing of your bargaining?June 20, 2019
You will write 2 Journal Article Reviews (one each in Modules/Weeks 1 and 5)June 20, 2019
|Ethics, Fairness, and Trust in Negotiations|
Discuss two of the following statements then respond to at least two of your classmates’ postings. Try to respond to students who picked different statements.
- Discuss how skills in ethics, fairness, and trust can be a part of the negotiation process even though some negotiation tactics challenge those values.
- Identify the Five Bases for Trust and explain why they are important in the negotiation process.
- Describe Kant’s Ethics of Principle and Mill’s Ethics of Consequences philosophies and discuss which theory you would be more incline to use in a negotiating situation.
- Discuss the Functionalist Model, Mutual Trust Principle, and the test for meeting procedural fairness of a negotiation.
|Chapter Case: To Agree or Not to Agree – That is the Question|
Assume the role of one of the five parties in the case as you form your answers. Respond to at least two of your classmates’ postings.
- What reasons do you have for remaining with the negotiations at this point?
- Describe three tactics you can use after agreement is reached and your bargaining partner asks for one more thing.
- Detail the parts, i.e., elements of an agreement template and explain why it helped you in this negotiation.
- Identify an ideological issue in this negotiation and explain why it is more difficult than financial negotiations to resolve.
Answer the following questions and apply the Five Negotiation Skills to an actual negotiation case. Respond to at least two of your classmates’ postings.
- How would an agreement template facilitate closing this deal?
- How can you react to the particular demand for limiting your time at the site, which is totally unacceptable, but not risk losing the deal?
- What technique can you sue to move Ms. White past her apparent problems with your engagement?
- How can you avoid the psychological trap of agreeing to an arrangement guaranteed to just to keep this client?
- What techniques can you use during this impromptu negotiation to build a relationship with Ms. White?
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
Discuss how skills in ethics, fairness, and trust can be a part of the negotiation process even though some negotiation tactics challenge those values. was first posted on June 20, 2019 at 10:02 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"