This discussion assignment is in three parts, and is worth 10 points.
1) Read the short stories in this week’s module.
2) Respond to my posted analytical question about the stories; Canvas will only allow you to see other responses once you have posted. This part of the assignment is due Thursday by midnight.
3) Post one response or question to another student’s post. Note that you may post a response and/or a question (one that furthers the discussion) about someone’ else’s response. This part of the assignment is due by Saturday at midnight.
Discussion Question: Dramatic (or situational) irony occurs when a reader knows or recognizes things a character does not, and consequently interprets plot events differently than the characters do. How does dramatic irony enrich the two stories for this week, “Bullet . . .” and “What We Talk About. . .”?
Questions about posting for Canvas discussions?Click here
Grading: Posts will be graded as complete and receive up to 5 participation points each if they contain the following characteristics:
- on-time submission
- critical thinking and serious thought
- originality of thought and language (don’t copy and paste from any internet source/site, which is plagiarism)
- grammatically correct sentences with college-level diction
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post discussion question dramatic or situational irony occurs when a reader knows or recognizes things a character does not and consequently interprets plot events differently than the characters do how does dramatic irony enrich the two stories for this 1 appeared first on Top Premier Essays.