This assignment is designed to help you understand how to make your research usable and available to other people in your field.
What is the risk for a recurrent MI during the first two years in nonsmokers compared to smokers after the initial heart attack?
Develop a dissemination plan for your research. Your plan should include discussion about the following:
- Who is most likely to use this research?
- What is the practice setting?
- End-user needs
- How should you present data to make it most usable?
- Is there specific language should you use to ensure your audience understands your purpose?
- Does the target audience have a specific type of need based on practice setting?
- What specific journals, newsletters, or publications would would you want to publish in to reach your audience?
- Presentations at local, state, and national levels
- What conferences, meetings, or panels would you want to present at to make sure your ideas were readily available in the field?
Format your dissemination plan as one of the following:
- 18- to 20-slide presentation
- 15- to 20-minute oral presentation
- 875-word paper
- Another format approved by your instructor
The post Dissemination plan: Recurrent MI for nonsmokers Research appeared first on Submit Your Homeworks.
Dissemination plan: Recurrent MI for nonsmokers Research was first posted on February 23, 2021 at 11:13 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
“Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now”
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Dissemination plan: Recurrent MI for nonsmokers Research first appeared on nursing writers.