Tutor MUST have a good command of the English language
Tutor MUST have a good command of the English language
Sources need to be journal/scholarly articles.
Use only articles that are published between 2015-2018 (except for your theory articles which will be older as you must cite primary sources).
No textbook or direct quotes
I have attached the Rubric
My project is CLABSI prevention
Development of the prospectus is an iterative process that lays the foundation for your DPI Project. The prospectus will also assist your project chair in providing valuable feedback to guide you in your project development.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Locate and download the most recent version of the prospectus template in the DC Network (http://dc.gcu.edu). This document has help and criteria information embedded to assist you in the completion of the prospectus.
- Locate “The 10 Strategic Points for the Prospectus, Proposal, and Direct Practice Improvement Project” document (completed in previous courses). You will use information from this document to write the prospectus and attach this document as an appendix in the prospectus.
- Review “Academic Quality Review Checklist (AQR)” (Chapters 1-3 only) for use in writing the prospectus.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Complete a draft of your DPI Project prospectus according to the instructions and criteria provided in each section of the prospectus template. The draft should include information taken from “The 10 Strategic Points for the Prospectus, Proposal, and Direct Practice Improvement Project” document (from previous courses). Use the “Academic Quality Review Checklist (AQR)” (Chapters 1-3 only) to assist you in writing this prospectus. Include the following sections in the prospectus:
- Introduction: Provide an overview of your project.
- Background of the Problem: Provide an overview of the history and present state of the problem.
- Theoretical Foundations: Identify and describe one or two theories or models to be used to inform the project. Identifies the seminal source for each theory or model (a seminal source may be quite old and may be published in a textbook). Illustrate how the theory or model will inform your project.
- Review of the Literature/Themes: Describe the main and subthemes of your project. You should begin with at least three main themes with three subthemes each. Your literature review will eventually be 30+ pages with over 50 references (85% of these references must be from primary sources that is less than 5 years.
- Problem Statement: Specify the problem proposed for the project by presenting a clear declarative statement that begins with “It is not known . . . .” Identify the need for the project. Identify the broad population (not the sample) for the project. Describe how this project may contribute to solving the problem.
- Purpose of the Project: Describe the purpose of this project. Use a declarative statement “The purpose of this project is to . . . .” Describe the methodology and design. Describe the specific population that this project will affect and how this project will contribute to the field.
- Clinical Questions and Variables: Provide a brief introduction to the question portion. State your clinical questions or PICOT questions. Describe and operationally define each variable of interest.
- Significance of the Project: Provide an overview of how this project fits with other research in the field. Be specific and relate to other studies. How will this project contribute to the research overall? What is the expected value?
- Rationale for Methodology: Clearly justify the methods chosen for this project. Ensure the methods align with the project questions or PICOT questions. Describe why this method is the best fit.
- Nature of the Project Design: Describe the design you have chosen for this project. Discuss why this design is appropriate based on the method chosen and the project questions.
- Instrumentation or Sources of Data: Describe the sources of data you will use. One source must be a valid and reliable tool, survey, or questionnaire. You may use your discussion question from Topic 3 to assist with this section. Describe in detail all data collection instruments. Describe the validity and reliability of each as appropriate (one must be valid and reliable).
- Data Collection Procedures: Describe step by step how you will collect data. All major steps need to be described. Include a discussion of project sample recruitment, sample selection, and assignment to groups (as applicable). Describe the process of obtaining informed consent, if applicable.
- Data Analysis Procedures: Begin by describing your demographic data from your participants. How will you analyze this data using descriptive statistics? Restate each project question or PICOT question. For each question, describe in detail what inferential statistics you will use to analyze your data. Include steps to ensure your data meet the assumptions for each inferential statistic used. Describe the a priori alpha level you plan to use.
- Ethical Considerations: Provide a description of ethical issues related to your project and how you plan to deal with them. Consider your methodology, design, and data collection. Compare to a randomized controlled trial. Address anonymity, confidentiality, privacy, lack of coercion, informed consent, and potential conflicts of interest. Discuss how you plan to adhere to the Belmont Report key principles (respect, justice, beneficence).
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Draft Prospective appeared first on Urgent Nursing Writers.