Case 4: Drawing Inferences about Population Means and Porportions
A researcher conducts a test on the effectiveness of a cholesterol treatment on 114 total subjects. Assuming the tails of distributions are normal distribution, is there evidence that the treatment is effective?
No Cholesterol Decrease
Submit a (2-3 pages) paper before the end of the module that:
1. Briefly describe the procedure for testing hypotheses.
2. Formulate the null and alternative hypotheses.
3. Determine the test statistic that you will use.
4. Calculate the p-value. Show your work.
5. Discuss whether there is enough evidence to reject the null hypothesis.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Drawing Inferences about Population Means and Porportions appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.