Learners, who have mentor topic approval, will begin to draft the elements of the Research Proposal. We begin with the first 3 foundational elements: Problem Statement and Significance, Researcherâ€s Positionality, and the Purpose of the Study.
- Review Doctorate of Business (“DBA”) Rubric and DBA Template and consider the requirements of the Problem Statement and Significance, Researcher Positionality, and the Purpose of the Study sections,
- Review your approved topic,
- Draft the Problem Statement and Significance, Researcherâ€s Positionality, and Purpose of the Study sections for your approved topic making sure to adhere to the DBA Rubric requirements. Use the descriptions in the DBA template to assist you in meeting these requirements,
- Title your paper Problem Statement and Significance of the Study, Researcherâ€s Positionality, and Purpose of the Study.
- Submit your paper in Microsoft Word format via the dropbox by the deadline identified above. The composition should follow conventions of standard American English appropriate for a professional and scholarly audience using APA format (6th Ed.). Submissions that do not meet the page in lengths (title and reference pages excluded) specified in the DBA Rubric (1 page or less for the Problem Statement and Significance, 1 page or less for the Researcherâ€s Positionality, and 1 page or less for the Purpose of the Study will be rejected
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post elements of research proposal appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.