Due Date : Thursday Apr 19
1. Explain the various adaptations of the digestive system of animals to diet (name the part of the digestive system, the animal, the adaptation, and the diet)
2. List 5 digestive enzymes, their location, and their function?
3. Classify the phases of breathing and list the changes to the chest cavity that occur in them.
4. Trace the pathway of air in the human respiratory system.
5. Explain why the trachea and bronchi are lined with cilia and the consequence of having the cilia destroyed
6. the 3 List types of bone cells and their functions
7. List the microscopic parts of the human muscle
8. List the 4 steps in urine formation and concentration and the parts of the nephron where these steps take place.
9. Classify methods of contraception and list 2 types of each method
10. List 4 functions of the liver.