A study by the U.S. Sentencing Commission recognized the importance of organizational culture and its impact on an organizationâ€s commitment to ethical conduct and compliance with the law (LRN, 2006). Imagine that a business of your choosing is concerned about recent ethical breaches by its employees. The business has hired you as a consultant to evaluate the current ethical climate of the organization. The leadership has requested that you to develop a comprehensive survey that the business can use to determine the ethical climate of the organization. Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
In preparation for this assignment, read the article titled â€œMeasuring Your Organizationâ€s Climate for Ethics: The Survey Approachâ€. Also, for tips on writing effective survey questions read the article titled, â€œWriting Good Survey Questionsâ€, located at https://www.surveymonkey.com/mp/writing-survey-questions/.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Provide a brief (one  paragraph) description of the organization for which you are providing consulting services.
- Recommend key steps that the organization can take to create a strong culture.
- Develop an introduction paragraph to the survey explaining the tie between organizational culture and ethical conduct.
- Designate at least two (2) groups within the organization who will take the survey, and provide a rationale as to why these two (2) groups should complete the survey.
- Develop a one (1) paragraph invitation to participate in the survey explaining the purpose and intended use of the survey.
- Develop criteria for conducting the ethical climate survey of the organization. The criteria should identify:
- Who the target audience is;
- The method by which the you will administer the survey;
- Instructions for participants on accessing and completing the survey.
- Construct at least three (3) sample questions that address each of the following areas (12 questions total). At least two (2) of the twelve (12) questions should require an open-ended response.
- Determine the organizational culture
- Examine the ethical climate of the organization
- Examine the impact of existing ethics training program(s)
- Determine the overall satisfaction of employees with the management on leading the organization in an ethical manner
- Write a concluding paragraph that summarizes the intent, the purpose, and expected impact of conducting the ethical climate survey.
- Use at least five (3) quality academic references in this assignment. You may include the resource(s) provided in the assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€s name, the professorâ€s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Use this template
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post fin534 assignment 3 ethical climate survey appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.