Resources: Financial Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making
Prepare the liabilities section of O’Brian’s balance sheet using the following information:
- Accounts payable $157,000
- Notes payable (due May 1, 2018) $20,000
- Bonds payable (due 2021) $900,000
- Unearned rent revenue $240,000
- Discount on bonds payable $41,000
- FICA taxes payable $7,800
- Interest payable $40,000
- Notes payable (due 2019) $80,000
- Income taxes payable $3,500
- Sales taxes payable $1,700
The Liabilities Section of O’Brian’s balance sheet must be 525 words.
Show work on the Week 3 ExcelÂ® spreadsheet.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post -financial-accounting-tools-for-business-Decision-Making-Balance-Sheet-help appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.