Find one scholarly article describing an actual civil malpractice lawsuit that involves a registered nurse
- Briefly summarize (paraphrase in your own words) your selected actual malpractice case and include weblink to article or submit the article with your paper. 16 points
2. Describe the 6 essential elements of malpractice substantiated or not substantiated in the case.
3. Was the nurse’s action a result of omission or commission? Explain. 14 points
4. What area(s) of liability did the nurse violate? (refer to Lecture Notes – Areas of Common Liability)
5. What is the lesson learned – how will reflection on this case impact your future practice? 16 points
-Use correct grammar, punctuation, verb tense, spelling. APA citation.
Use the notes or powerpoint provided. I added the chapter from the book as an extra if needed as well. Thanks!
SIMPLE ASSIGNMENT. DON’T NEED TO COMPLICATE IT. 1 PAGE SINGLE SPACE NEEDED. MAY DO 2 PAGES SINGLE SPACED IF DESIRED.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post find one scholarly article describing an actual civil malpractice lawsuit that involves a registered nurse 1 appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.