- Theoretical framework: the use of constructs and propositions a recognized theory (or theories) to a research problem, purpose, and question.
- Examples: Social Influence theory, transformational leadership theory, game theory
- Conceptual framework: the construction of ideas, assumptions, and beliefs sourced in both the literature and oneâ€s own experience, which identify the main concepts that guide the formulation of the research problem, purpose, and question.
- Examples: Concepts from positive psychology, mindfulness meditation, language development models
- Review the Learning Resources related to the use of a theoretical or conceptual framework to guide the examination of a research problem in qualitative research.
Post an explanation of the role of a theoretical or conceptual framework in qualitative research and provide examples from the resources you read. Use proper APA format and citations to support your post.
Please use the format on the discussion board using these required headings:
Explanation of the Role of a Theoretical or Conceptual Framework in Qualitative Research
Examples of the Use of a Theoretical or Conceptual Framework in Qualitative Research
Please follow the format on the discussion board.
o prepare for this Discussion:
- Review the Grant and Osanloo article related to conceptual and theoretical frameworks found in the Learning Resources and consider how a conceptual framework differs from a theoretical framework.
- Use the Course Guide and Assignment Help to help you search for a research article on your topic of interest that uses a theoretical or conceptual framework. (Note: This can be the same article as the one you will use for your Annotated Bibliography in this weekâ€s Assignment.)
Post an explanation of how Grant and Osanloo (2014) describe the differences between conceptual and a theoretical framework. Support your explanation with examples from the article as well as from your texts.
Be sure to support your main post and response post with reference to the weekâ€s Learning Resources and other scholarly evidence in APA style.
Please follow the format on the discussion board using these required headings:
Differences Between Conceptual and Theoretical Framework According to Grant and Osanloo
Examples of Conceptual and Theoretical Framework from studies you have read:
The Topicâ€ Lack of Education in Haiti.Please use that topic
Ravitch, S. M., & Carl, N. M. (2016). Qualitative research: Bridging the conceptual, theoretical, and methodological. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
- Chapter 2, â€œUsing Conceptual Frameworks in Researchâ€ (pp. 33â€“63)
- Chapter 3, â€œCritical Qualitative Research Designâ€ (pp. 65â€“110) (focus on pp. 85â€“89)
Rubin, H. J., & Rubin, I. S. (2012). Qualitative interviewing: The art of hearing data (3rd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
- Chapter 1, â€œListening, Hearing, and Sharingâ€ (pp. 1â€“11)
- Chapter 2, â€œResearch Philosophy and Qualitative Interviewsâ€ (pp. 13â€“24)
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post framework week 2 qualitative appeared first on The Nursing Hub.