Sometimes life can be exhausting. We all have days when we just get tired. We may get physically tired, mentally exhausted, spiritually drained, or all three. Sometimes we do things out of duty and donâ€t really put our whole heart into them, whether they involve work, family, or even prayer.
Although we may get depleted of energy, we can find renewed strength, endurance, and motivation through growing closer to God and reflecting on His word. Sometimes we need a reminder that, through Christ, we are renewed, replenished, and strengthened, every day.
Upon successful completion of this assignment, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate Christ-like attitudes, values, worldviews, and ethical and professional behavior within advanced clinical practice. (ILO 1)
- Examine the impact of Christian influences on social welfare. (PO 5, ILO 5)
- Demonstrate character, scholarship, and leadership in becoming a world changer through application to personal life and professional social work practice.
â€œBut those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faintâ€ Isaiah 40:31 (NIV).
â€œDo not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will isâ€”His good, pleasing and perfect willâ€ Romans 12:2 (NIV).
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Review the devotional for this workshop, then write a one-paragraph response to the following prompt:
- Choose one of the preceding Scriptures and consider what it means to you. Discuss what it means to you to be â€œrenewed.â€
- Before finalizing your work, ensure that you:
- Have followed the assignment instructions carefully.
- Use the computerâ€s spelling and grammar check.
- Use APA format for organization, style, and source credits, including:
- 12-point, double-spaced Times New Roman font
- One-inch margins on all sides
- Normal character spacing
- In-text citations
- Title page and reference page (may not have reference page as it is not required to list Bible in references)
- Properly formatted headings
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post getting renewal appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.