Please read the documents located online at Yale Universityâ€s Avalon Project concerning Germanyâ€s Invasion of Poland.
Link- http://avalon.law.yale.edu/subject_menus/gpmenu.asp (Links to an external site.)
For the French and British responses to the German invasion you can visit the following URLs:
France: http://avalon.law.yale.edu/subject_menus/frmenu.asp (Links to an external site.)
Britain: http://avalon.law.yale.edu/subject_menus/gbmenu.asp (Links to an external site.)
In 4-5 paragraphs, please respond to the following (please reference the documents, particularly Hitlerâ€s Address, in your answer):
- Present your answer from the position of an unbiased observer with no prior knowledge of WWI or European diplomatic history prior to September 1939.
- Therefore, your entire knowledge of the escalating situation is based on what you are hearing/reading from Hitler.
- What are Hitlerâ€s complaints?
- What does he believe needs to be done?
- Based on your reading of the documents, what is your assessment of Germanyâ€s actions and Hitlerâ€s justification of them?
[Please write clearly, use â€œquotesâ€ to identify when you are using the language of the documents, identify the source using a parenthetical reference at the end of the sentence, but otherwise make sure to use your own words in your analysis.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post history-hw-5 appeared first on Quality Nursing Writers.