Assignment 4: How to Become a Leader in Agile Projects
Due Week 8 and worth 100 points
The following resources may be helpful when completing this assignment:
- Adaptive Leadership (http://www.thoughtworks.com/sites/www.thoughtworks.com/files/files/adaptive-leadership-accelerating-enterprise-agility-jim-highsmith-thoughtworks.pdf)
- Agile Leadership and Coaching (Development Managerâ€s Need to grow up!) (http://lostechies.com/joeocampo/2007/05/15/agile-leadership-and-coaching-development-manager-s-need-to-grow-up/)
- Agile Project Management (http://www.ccpace.com/resources/documents/agileprojectmanagement.pdf)
- Situational Leadership for Agile Software Development. (http://www.luca.minudel.it/freestaff/situationalleadership.pdf)
- Team Empowerment (http://www.agile-process.org/team.html)
- The Agile Leader: Adaptability (http://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newLDR_49.htm)
Imagine that you are now the test lead for the home improvement store chain in the scenario for Assignments 2 and 3. Your company still needs an e-Commerce Website for your customers and prospects; however, your team members are now offshored in India. In this assignment, you must explore how to become a leader in Agile projects in the context of developing the e-Commerce Website and mobile applications for your specialized company.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Explain how to handle the documentation needs in this project using the Agile concepts.
- Determine the necessary success factors one would need to become an Agile leader in this project which contains a complex scope and extended timeline.
- Recommend the approach to manage offshore resources in this project, and determine the associated challenges and mitigation strategies to ensure the success of the project.
- Suggest strategies on measuring the performance and quality of the products and services of this organization and provide the approach to accelerate the testing process.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€s name, the professorâ€s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post How to Become a Leader in Agile Projects Assignment 4 help appeared first on Nursing Writers Hub.