Please respond to the following questions and see attachment bellow.
1. According to the relevant study results section of the Darling-Fisher et al. (2014) study, what categories are reported to be statistically signiﬁcant?
2. What level of measurement is appropriate for calculating the χ 2 statistic? Give two examples from Table 2 of demographic variables measured at the level appropriate for χ 2 .
3. What is the χ 2 for U.S. practice region? Is the χ 2 value statistically signiﬁcant? Provide a rationale for your answer.
4. What is the df for provider type? Provide a rationale for why the df for provider type presented in Table 2 is correct.
5. Is there a statistically signiﬁcant difference for practice setting between the Rapid Assessment for Adolescent Preventive Services (RAAPS) users and nonusers? Provide a rationale for your answer.
6. State the null hypothesis for provider age in years for RAAPS users and RAAPS nonusers.
7. Should the null hypothesis for provider age in years developed for Question 6 be accepted or rejected? Provide a rationale for your answer.
8. Describe at least one clinical advantage and one clinical challenge of using RAAPS as described by Darling-Fisher et al. (2014) .
9. How many null hypotheses are rejected in the Darling-Fisher et al. (2014) study for the results presented in Table 2 ? Provide a rationale for your answer.
10. A statistically signiﬁcant difference is present between RAAPS users and RAAPS nonusers for U.S. practice region, χ 2 = 29.68. Does the χ 2 result provide the location of the difference? Provide a rationale for your answer