WEEK SIX: Applied Ethics: Business Disciplines (continued)
Chapter 9: Marketing and Advertising, Review Case 9.1, 9.3, 9.4
Assignment – Be prepared to answer these questions:
- What do you think of Clapp’s assessment of American consumer culture? Do you think he is correct, or has he overstated the case?
- Do you think it is necessary as a Christian to resist the consumer culture? Should Christians favor asceticism (being happy with nothing)?
- According to Kilbourne, how are our emotions used in advertising? And what is advertising’s biggest problem?
- What percentage of an ad’s message is received by our conscious mind? What happens to the rest of that message?
- How does Hagenbuch respond to Kilbourne’s observations?
- What paradox does Hagenbuch invoke in describing the title and subject of his paper, “Marketing as a Christian Vocation?”
- If we agree with Hagenbuch that Christians, no matter their vocation, are called to be agents of reconciliation, then how does this apply to the field of marketing (or to your own field)?
- Who are the stakeholders and what is their role in encouraging reconciliation in this discipline; and in all disciplines presented in higher education?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post LDST 330 week 6 assignment appeared first on Top Premier Essays.