Learning Plan 1 Assignment: Introduction to Business Strategy
LP1 Assignment: Introduction to Business Strategy
Competency: 1. Assess strategic development in practical management concepts as they relate to strategic processes in the healthcare industry.
- Develop a mission for the organization based upon the information given in the textbook and the organization’s website. Include the three elements; What we do, where we are going, and how we will get there.
- A minimum of two full pages are required along with two APA standard references.
- Use third person writings.
- Do not use “I think” or “in my opinion”, keep it factual and follow APA standards.
CHRISTIANA CARE HEALTH SYSTEM
Christiana Care Health Systems, headquartered in Wilmington, DE, is one of the country’s largest health care providers, ranking 22nd in the nation for hospital admissions. Christiana Care is a major teaching hospital with two campuses and more than 250 medical-dental residents and fellows. It is recognized as a regional center for excellence in cardiology, cancer and women’s heath services. With more than 10,500 employees, Christiana Care is the largest private employer in Delaware and the 10th largest employer in Philadelphia region.
1. Our Mission: What We Do
2. Our Vision: Where We Are Going
3. Our Values: How We Will Get There
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post learning plan 1 assignment introduction to business strategy appeared first on Essay Writers.