The purpose of this assignment is to identify and apply Logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools to suggest logistics performance priorities. To this purpose, you should review about these companies through secondary available information. Think about how you can apply the concepts/tools that you learned in this course.
Suggest logistics performance priorities for any ONE of the following, explaining why you have come to your conclusions:
1) FLYNAS (A low fare Airline)
2) DOMINOS (A fast food chain)
The Answer should be 3- 4 pages in length including the cover and appendices, with 1″ margins on all sides, double-spacing, and 12 point font. The cover of the report should include title, course code and name, your full name, and your University id number.
The Answer must follow the outline points below:
1. Executive summary (no more than one page)
– Summarize what is logistics performance priorities, what Logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools have been applied to achieve the company’s objective.
2. Background information
– Briefly introduce the company background (e.g., name, products, business size, location, internal/external interesting facts, etc).
3. Problem Description
– Describe the objectives clearly and specifically.
– The objective may involve either logistics decision-making or process improvement.
4. Application of logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools that can be applied
– Describe what specific logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools can be applied to achieve the objective. This section should make it clear that you understand the concepts/tools you are about to use.
5. Analysis of expected results
– Analyze the expected results of the proposed solution.
Professional Assignment Writers
Professional writing services are most important for the students who are struggling with complete their homework assignments and looking for assignment writing Help
100% Original Content
You don’t need to worry about originality of papers delivered from our company. All our papers are written from scratch and goes through a plagiarism detection tool. We provide FREE plagiarism reports for any of your papers ordered through our site.
Our dedicated support customer support team is always available to respond to your queries, and to also ensure that papers delivered to you are of top quality. You can also enquire about your order through the customer support