WRITTEN INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
PhD candidates should provide an authentic personal statements to each of the five following questions/prompts reflecting on their own personal interest. In the event that any outside resources are used, resources should be cited in APA format. Submissions should be a maximum of 500 words or 125 words per question/prompt. It is best to respond to each prompt/question individually for clarity of the reviewer. Documents should be submitted in Microsoft Word format.
- What are your research interests in the area of Information Technology? Why do you think it is important to research in this area?
- Why did you select to pursue a program at University of the Cumberlands instead of other institutions?
- As an individual, what are your strengths and weaknesses? How will these impact you as a doctoral information technology student?
- Where do you see the future of Information Technology heading?
- How can obtaining a doctorate impact your contribution to the practices of information technology? Where do you see yourself after obtaining a doctorate from UC?
The post PH.D Interview Writting appeared first on Coursework Geeks.
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”
PH.D Interview Writting was first posted on July 12, 2019 at 3:00 pm.