Imagine that you’ve applied for an internship with your local Senator but there are many other people competing for the position. In order to determine the best person for the job, the Senator wants to determine how much each potential intern knows about the U.S. electoral system.
Create an 18- to 20-slide presentation to illustrate your knowledge about the U.S. electorate, campaigns, and political parties. Your presentation must include the following:
- The purpose and functions of political parties in the United States
- The various ways U.S. citizens can participate in the campaign and election process
- The function and purpose of caucuses and primary elections in political campaigns, particularly in the presidential election process
- The role the national political party conventions play in the presidential election process
- The presidential general election campaign process, and the important factors and events that influence it
- The role the media (TV, radio, internet, social media) plays in modern political campaigns
- The role and influence of money in the modern political campaign
Include photos, illustrations, videos, or audio clips, as appropriate. Document the source of each media item you include in your presentation.
Include citations for all unoriginal ideas, facts, or definitions in an APA-formatted reference list..
Note: A content slide does not include the presentation’s title slide and any slide(s) containing references.
Online campus students: Provide detailed speaker notes for each content slide in the presentation file or in a separate Microsoft® Word document.
Submit your assignment.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post political parties political participation campaigns and elections multimedia presentation 3 appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.