imagine you are a new faculty member in a large university psychology department. You need to develop a PowerPoint presentation to your dean on the benefits and disadvantages of purchasing a qualitative software program by the department. You will use the topic you submitted in Week 1 as the basis for your examples in this presentation.
CLINICAL HEALTH IS THE TOPIC PRESENTED IN WEEK ONE
- Describe the software program of interest to you.
- Provide concrete advantages and disadvantages of using qualitative software programs in general.
- Include information that reflects the merits and drawbacks of the particular software program that is of interest to you.
- Include information that reflects the merits and drawbacks of manual analysis.
- Provide a recommendation to the dean on whether or not a software program would be beneficial and effective or whether researchers in the department should use manual analysis.
Use readings from this week and Week 7.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as “speaker notes” for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists.
Support your presentation with at least five scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included.
Length: 10-12 slides (with a separate reference slide)
Notes Length: 200-300 words for each slide
Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style where appropriate.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post prepare a presentation comparing software programs appeared first on My Nursing Experts.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post prepare a presentation comparing software programs first appeared on nursing writers.