CNN – Ex-President George W. Bush’s Post 9/11 Speech (Links to an external site.)
After you have watched the remarks, please answer the following questions:
1. Provide one substantive comment regarding the non verbals used during the address (facial expression, hand gestures, posture, etc.). Do you believe President Bush had any non verbals that were distracting? Helped his message?
2. Provide one substantive comment regarding the verbal communication used during the address (tone, pitch, rate, etc.). Did you find anything to be distracting?
3. Did the address evoke any emotions while you were watching? If so, please explain.
4. Provide one statement used during the speech (a direct quote) that you believed to be the most effective. Why was this statement effective?
5. Provide one statement used during the speech (a direct quote) that you believed to be least effective.Why was this statement ineffective?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post President Bush 9-11 Speech appeared first on Top Premier Essays.