Read the article (attached) by Rosenthal and Raynor (2017). Answer the questions below in a reflective essay format (2 full pages, organized paragraphs of about 6-8 sentences each, double-spaced, 12-point Times New Roman font). Be sure to describe both the content of the article (minimum 1 page) and to provide your evaluation of the content (minimum 1 page). You do not have to answer all of the questions below, but these are issues you can discuss in your paper as you describe and evaluate the article. Items marked with an asterisk (*) SHOULD be answered in your write up.
To describe the content of the article, consider:
- What is the primary question posed by the study?*
- What was already knownabout the topic prior to conducting the study? What gap in the literature was the study trying to fill?
- What were the hypotheses?
- What was the theoretical explanation for the proposed hypotheses?
- Can you briefly describe the way the independent and dependent variable(s) were manipulated or measured?*
- Can you describe the sample and how they were recruited?
- What were the main results of the study? How do the results relate to the hypotheses (i.e., did they support the hypotheses or not)?*
To evaluate the content provided in the article, consider:
- Did you agree with their hypotheses? Why or why not?
- What are the strengths of the methods used in study?*
- What are the limitations of the methods used? What could or should have been done differently and why?*
- What are the strengths and/or limitations of the sample they used? Was the sample representative of the population and appropriate for the topic?
- What was the most interesting or important finding? What did you find interesting about it? How does this finding add to scientific knowledge about this topic?
- Are there any useful applications that could result from this study (i.e., is there any way these findings could be useful to people in the real world)? What are they?
- What future research should be done on this topic? Can you briefly describe a study that could extend the research?*
- What information in the article was confusing or unclear? What other information would be useful to help clarify this?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post read the article by rosenthal and raynor 2017 answer the questions below in a reflective essay format appeared first on Essay Writers.