This assignment is designed to give you a greater understanding of regulatory agencies and accreditation bodies, including their functions, public reporting requirements, and the how they impact quality and safety.
Select and evaluate a regulatory agency or accrediting body. DEHEC ( Department of Health & Environment Control). Be sure to cover the following:
- Discuss the history of the agency or body.
- Explain the reason for its existence.
- Summarize the agency’s public reporting of quality indicators:
- Where they are reported
- Why public reporting of these metrics is important
- Explain how the agency or body operates:
- Current function
- Organizational structure
- Analyze the impact the agency or body has on quality at each level of health care:
- Health care organizations
- Nursing practice
- Patient care
Cite at least two sources in an APA-formatted reference page.
Format your assignment as one of the following:
- 18- to 20-slide presentation
- 875-word paper
- Another format approved by your instructor
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post regulatory agencies 1 appeared first on The Nursing Hub.