A) The final research project presentation is an opportunity to present your finished Project to a supportive peer audience (Classmates) via discussion #2. The power point presentation (PPT) or Poster Board Template presentation should include the primary theory or claim you are defending, the bulk of the research upon which your position is based, and the major arguments that support it. You can utilize the information you have submitted within your assignment submissions for this course to complete your PPT.
There’s no required slide count for this discussion. Make sure you address all criteria/questions below for your initial discussion posting. Be Creative (include, photos, charts graphs, videos, etc). If you are going to use Prezi you must attach the PDF of your Prezi, no links are accepted for prezi presentations only PDF’s.
You are not obligated to follow exactly what’s on the example presentation. I am posting an example so that you can view in general what I am looking for within your submission. Please note that the example does notconsist of additional criteria that is required within your submission, therefore, I strongly advise that you double check the criteria below prior to submitting to this discussion board forum.
Presentation Format: Required Criteria
1. Title = Project title, your name, panther ID, date
2. Abstract= A concise summary of the key points of your research. Your abstract should contain at least your research topic, research questions, participants, methods, results, data analysis, and conclusions. You may also include possible implications of your research and future work you see connected with your findings. Your abstract should be a single paragraph double-spaced. Your abstract should be between 150 and 250 words.
3. Briefly discuss the Problem Statement
4. List your research questions
5. Briefly discuss the Literature Review Concepts (No more than 1 paragraph)
6. Briefly discuss the Methods (No more than 1 paragraph)
7. Briefly discuss the Findings (No more than 1 paragraph)
8. Briefly discuss the Limitations (No more than 1 paragraph)
9. Conclusion ((No more than 1 paragraph)
10.List and describe Two (2) potential peer review Journals that your abstract/ manuscript may be published in (refer to chapters 34-36 from your course required textbook to get ideas).
11. Reflection statement: Provide a brief statement of your thoughts on the research project (i.e., what are you the most proud of while completing the research, what were the biggest challenges, advantages and disadvantages,are there any disappointments?, what methods will you use to communicate your research results to your chosen audience?, what are your hopes for the future with your research project, etc.).
12. References (Min. 5 References) APA format