1. t – 2 * 5t+5
t + 1 * 6t^2-24
4. 1 – 2
3 + 4
5. 1 = 3
6. t+10 + 5 = 9
t^2-t-30 t-6 t+5
7. david can paint a bedroom in 0.75 hr. jay can paint the same rrom in 1.25 hr. how long will it take them, working togather, to paint the bedroom?
11. use synthetic divison (x^3+2x^2+3x-10)/(x-4)
12. if f(x)= 5x^4-7x^3+3x-9) then use synthetic divison f(3)
13. the product of the reciprocals of two consecutive integers is 1/20. Find the integers.
14. Lance bicycles 38 km/h with no wind. Against wind he bikes 28 km in the same time it takes to bike 48 km with the wind. What is the speed of the wind?
15. 2 – 2= 16
x-8 x x^2-8x
16. one summer, tawana mowed 5 lans for every 3 lawns mowed by jeff. Togather mowed 120 lawns. How many did each mow?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.