Choose an organization that will be the source for assignments in all six weeks of the course.according to the following:
- Current employer
- Most recent or former employer
- Place of business that you have patronized or have been familiar with over a long period of time.
- Avoid choosing an organization that is so large that historical data would be difficult to apply. Firms in the Russell 2000Â® index may fit well, whereas firms in the Dow 30 Industrial index probably do not.
Write a 1,050-word paper in which you address the following:
- Identify the major components of the strategic management process.
- Discuss how these components work together to create value for the organization.
- Evaluate the company’s mission statement, vision statement, motivation strategy, innovation strategy, and people strategy. If the organization does not have one or more of these, how does that affect the organization and its people?
- Explain the role of ethics and corporate social responsibility in strategic planning. How does this direct their strategy? How does the organization’s vison and mission align with your own values and vision? If you are currently working for the organization, how does your role influence this and vice versa?
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post strategic-planning appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.