Open the Greeley, CO, topographic map. This is the â€œtopoâ€ map that includes Fort Collins. This is a large file, so you will have to zoom in to see things on the map. Keep in mind that when you zoom in and out, you change the scale, and you must scroll down to see the bar scale when you change the view. Answer the following questions:
- Determine the distances between these places:
- Fossil Creek Reservoir (between Fort Collins and Loveland) and Windsor Reservoir (between Fort Collins and Greeley)?
- The Greeley airport to Riverside Reservoir, east of Greeley?
- Hagues Peak (in the Mummy Range) due south to Longs Peak (south of the Rocky Mountain National Park label) in the western part of the map?
- What is the elevation of the following:
- Downtown Fort Collins?
- Coffintop Mountain in the southwestern corner, north of Boulder and west of Longmont?
- The unnamed ranch to the left of the â€˜Uâ€ in Laramie Mountains in the northwest corner?
- What is the change in elevation between Longs Peak and Lake Granby to the southwest?
- What is the gradient (slope) between Longs Peak and Longmont airport in feet/mile? Make sure that you finish the math so that your units are in feet/1 mile.
- What is the longitude and latitude of these features:
- The USGS Testing Station in the southeast corner?
- Greasewood Flats east of Greeley and Eaton?
- Mount Dickinson north of Lake Estes and Estes Park on the western side of the map?
- What would you find at the following latitudes and longitudes:
- 40Â°00â€, 105Â°15â€
- 40Â°15â€00â€, 105Â°30′
- List the Range and township for the following locations.
- Fort Collins
- What ranch is found in R64W, T3N?
- Letâ€s say that you were atop Mount Audubon to the west of Boulder and Longmont. You want to get to Sawtooth Mountain, which is due north of Audubon. Why would you want to head to the northeast instead of due north directly toward Sawtooth?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.