The Week 1 assignment placed you in the role of an IS or IT manager to investigate the 3 types of CRM and how they relate to customer acquisition, retention, and development.
In this week’s assignment, we look at how a company uses its CRM in relation to the practice of CPM. This assignment also investigates how a CRM is related to customer value, customer perceived value, and customer experience.
Important Note: While the Week 1 assignment required the use of the Case Report Resources, this assignment and future week assignments give you an option to select a company through the University Library or the Internet.
- Review the Assignment Deliverables section below. You will need this information to pick an appropriate company from the Case Report Resources (below), University Library, or the Internet.
- Choose a company from the Case Report Resources, University Library, or the Internet that is appropriate for the assignment deliverables. Not all cases may provide all the explicit details you are seeking. You may need to assume information. Please make a note in your assignment indicating the information that is assumed.
- Imagine that you are an IS or IT manager for the company you chose. Write a case report with 700 to 1050 words that includes the requirements listed under Assignment Deliverables.
- Assignment Deliverables
Include the following:
- Describe what the case is about, give the important elements of the history of the situation, and specify the key problem or issue of the case, e.g. what decision has to be made by which manager. This is your introduction.
- Examine how the company used the practice of CPM.
- Analyze how the CRM helped the company identify customer value and increase customer experience.
- Suggest additional possible enhancements to customer-perceived value and/or customer experience that could be achieved by the CRM.
- Include the most important information from the case in your conclusion.
- Include a reference to the case and cite the reference in APA format.
- Case Report Resources
Case Report Resources are success stories that customer companies have had with 3 popular CRM providers:
- Dynamics® 365 from Microsoft®
- Submit your assignment.