This week’s graded discussion topic relates to the following Course Outcome (CO).
- CO 6: Develop a personal awareness of complex organizational systems, and integrate values and beliefs with organizational mission. (PO 7)
Complete the Clark Workplace Civility Index Assessment (Links to an external site.).
After you are finished, read the assigned article:
Lachman, V. D. (2015). Ethical issues in the disruptive behaviors of incivility, bullying, and horizontal/lateral violence. Urologic Nursing, 35(1), 39-42. Retrieved from https://chamberlainuniversity.idm.oclc.org/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=c9h&AN=100927729&site=eds-live&scope=site (Links to an external site.)
Next watch the video by clicking on the link below.
Civility in the Workplace
Transcript (Links to an external site.)
Reflect on what you observed in the video as you answer the following:
- Based on what you observed, what leadership skills should you, as Masayaâ€s preceptor, model for your fellow coworkers to promote his acceptance into the work-group or team.
- Does incivility seem to be an issue in the scenario?
- Describe any common themes you discovered among the article, the video and the Civility Index
- Do you think delegation played a part in this issue.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post week 6 discussion civility in the workplace appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.