- Describe the issue you have chosen to write about.
- Who? What? When? Where? Why?
- Then write about three possible ethical responses to the issue; each response should get an entire paragraph, so this part of your paper should be three paragraphs long. What are some questions, concerns, problems, challenges, etc. you see in your chosen issue?
- These do not have to be responses that YOU personally agree with; rather, these are three possible responses that anyone could have (you will have a chance to give your own opinion later in the paper).
- Please refer to a specific theory we have learned about in class in at least one of your three responses.
- What do you personally consider to be the most ethical response? Why? This should take up another paragraph.
- This is your chance to share your own opinion about this issue! You can agree with one of the possible responses you presented earlier, or you can write about a totally new reaction here.
- Be sure to write about not only what you think but also why you believe what you do. The more detail, the better!
- Donâ€t forget to write a conclusion!
Structure: The structure of your paper should follow this pattern:
- Paragraph 1 ~ Introduction: describe the issue you have selected
- Paragraph 2 ~ Possible ethical response #1
- Paragraph 3 ~ Possible ethical response #2
- Paragraph 4 ~ Possible ethical response #3
- Paragraph 5 ~ Your own personal ethical response
- Paragraph 6 ~ Conclusion: final thoughts about the issue
Length: Your paper should end up being between 3 and 5 pages.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post what are the ethical responsibilities of physicians in opioid crisis appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.