1. What is enzymes type
2. What bond joins amino acids together
3. Bile salt assist in the digestion
4. Bile dicts reagent indicates the presence of
5. Dissolved carbon dioxide in water is? A B N
6. PH is a measure of
7. Neutral solutions Ph
8. pH of blood is
9. Hydrochloric acid is secreted?
a. nervous system,
b. circulatory syst,
c. digestive syst,
d. reproductive sys,
10. How do buffers minimize change in the Ph?
a. a big absorbing H+ iron when there is an excess
b. a big donating H+ iron when there is an shortage
11. Plant cells unique
12. Lipids are
13. Cartilage which tissue
14. Blood which tissue
15. Identify the prokaryotic organ
16. Cell structure unique prokaryotic organ?
b. plasma mem,
d. cell wall
17. DNA plus it’s associated proteins is called a ?