Topic: Servant Leadership From a Christian Perspective: In the Real World
Leadership Journal: Humility
Journaling provides a valuable tool for recording, reflecting on, and reviewing your learning. This approach provides an opportunity for you to “connect the dots” and observe the relationships between and among activities, interactions, and outcomes.
Unlike a personal journal of thoughts and feelings, this Leadership Journal is a record of your activities, assessments, and learning related to this academic experience.
Journal entries should include a record of the number of hours spent with your nurse leader each week.
Write a journal entry of 750-1,500 words on the subject of humility, including the following:
1. Provide observations and thoughts on the activities in Weeks 13-14.
2. Describe an interaction or decision point this semester in which your nurse leader demonstrated humility or a missed opportunity to promote the success of others.
3. Summarize your practicum experience with your nurse leader. What insight into your own leadership style were you able to see? What do you believe was the most important thing you learned in this experience?
4. Utilizing servant leadership principles, outline a plan to improve your own success as a leader. Identify specific steps you plan to take to create this improvement.
5. Reflect on at least two things you learned from the “Issue of Humility” video
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Write a journal entry of 750-1,500 words on the subject of humility appeared first on Essay Writers.